Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Honeyboo-isms and Hunkaboo-ese

Josiah doesn't say much, so this is really all I have to report:


Baba = bye-bye

Ba-puh or da-puh = diaper

That's it. Don't worry though, I'm sure he'll learn more soon enough!



And now for Julia--


Flitball = football. She can say it right, but thinks it should be pronounced flitball, "because they flip the ball"

Because = so (let me explain, she'll be talking about something and gets it backwards, e.g. "I'm hungry because I need a snack")

Ok I'm drawing a blank, so she only gets two too. Of course, she's pretty articulate and most things come out exactly as they should! (except for the occasional "losed" instead of "lost" and the like)


Stay tuned for some things that come out of MY mouth =)

No comments:

Post a Comment